Hey! Any recommendations?

Mac6737

OK, I admit I am a little bit bored with the FSX resident airplanes and my fleet of add-ons (both payware and shareware). They are all pretty good, but I yearn for new adventures.

I would like another mid-size 2-engine plane, jet or prop, that can go pretty fast, with a reasonable amount of eye candy, but which does not break the bank. I am happy with the FSX resident Lear jet, and I especially like the Alabeo Chieftain.

There are a zillion files out there, and I get pop-ups all the time.

It's not that I can't find anything on which to spend money. But I would appreciate the collective wisdom of this forum, assuming that I am unwilling to spend over $40 bucks each on a whole bunch of paywares without knowing whether they will float my boat.

Thanks, guys. (or gals?)

PS -- Oh yeah, I'm supposed to tell you my specs. It's late. I recently upgraded (after a disastrous PC crash) to a top-flight gaming PC, blah, blah. It should run almost anything, and it has -- so far.

Kingnorris,

I appreciate your courteous reply, and also that my use of the word "Hey!" in a light-hearted post on a gaming forum did not distract you from the substance.

Unhappily, the Carenado website (and FSPilotshop) show no Hawker 850, or any other. Maybe it's been taken down.

And maybe there's really nothing I'm missing out on.

Hey, thanks!

Kingnorris,

I appreciate your courteous reply, and also that my use of the word "Hey!" in a light-hearted post on a gaming forum did not distract you from the substance.

Unhappily, the Carenado website (and FSPilotshop) show no Hawker 850, or any other. Maybe it's been taken down.

And maybe there's really nothing I'm missing out on.

Hey, thanks!

It’s still available but at $49.95 USD.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived