737-800x zibo mod

ghembree

Files for this aircraft and others were inadvertently deleted, 737-800x systems worked pretty good. I made a few try's to start a fresh install no luck so far. The first link does not look like photo of video examples and when I go to audio bird link info no choice to download anything? Does anyone have a clean simple method to make this install for latest stable version?

Download links are here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/138974-b737-800x-zibo-mod-info-installation-download-links/

The latest is v3.31 (or it was a couple of days ago, anyway)... You download the latest full version, plus the latest update, and simply overwrite the files in the full version with those in the update, so two zip files to download. Delete any existing zibo folders in the XP aircraft folder.

You don't need to bother about the FMOD now, it comes with the aircraft download.

I installed the latest version and am flying it on my XP PC as I type this. It is an absolutely wonderful aircraft (as you already know)!.

Hope this helps...

A few try's latter I am not sure what the time of day is. The 737-800x appears along side the the other airliners in x plane 11. If I try to load for flight at the local airport I get message couldn't find any event GUIDS! veh_planes_read.ccp:2478 IMG_2855.JPG I just installed fighter in x plane 11 and one in fsx it went ok no issues. Something is going sideways with this one?

• 1 month later...
Several inst videos all are different after sorting them all out at the end educated guess Finally got it to load and show up on runway. Thanks for your input

Hiya mate, i'm having your same problem: the event guide thing.

Do you happen to remember how'd you fix it?thanks in advance

Archived