wilco airbus a320 mcdu

springbok12

I posted a problem last year about this and got no responses so i'm trying again.

On the wilco airbus volume 1 (a320 series) which I have recently re-installed up to sp3c whenever I enter the from/to destinations in the MCDU it crashes FS9 all other data can be entered ok. I also have the wilco airbus volume2 patched up to date and the same thing does not happen. My AIRAC is installed to cycle 1808. My system is an HP ProBook 6570b running windows 10 4gb ram intel ® 4000 on board graphics and the processor is a dual core intel I5 running at 2.66 ghz.

has any body had this same or similar problem and does anybody know of a fix. Thanks in advance

Hi,

I never have FS9 crash on me, even during 6-7hr flights, but with this FT Airbus...

Even "playing around" with the FMGC during a flight can suddely cause a CTD.

And trying to import an FS flightplan will crash it too.

One thing you can try is delete the fmgc.cfg which sits in:

Your FS9 install folder\FeelThere\Airbus\FMGC\A320

A new file will be recreated when selecting the A318/319/320. Make a backup first just in case.

That has helped me in the past.

DDP.

Hi,

Maybe deleting the Prefs.cfg in \FeelThere\Airbus?

One thing with FT is that their installs will happily overwrite their own files with older versions, thereby sometimes crashing the newer aircraft.

I used to be able to import a FS flightplan into the FMGC, but not anymore, and I don't really know why. Neither the original gps_export.dll (2004) or the newer from 2005 work. Loading a FMGC plan still works...

I always install into a dummy folder and then copy everything over manually, so nothing new gets overwritten that I don't want. But I keep the older files, just in case...

I have 3 different versions of FSWXR2100.gau, the newest from 2008 (probably EJetsv2 install).

Maybe try that, a reinstall in a dummy folder, but keep a backup.

Regards,

DDP.

Archived