Advanced search

scramper

Hi all, I'm brand new here (and to FSX as well) and just wanted to say how much I am enjoying the hell out of myself! I've tried other sites and searched for files, only to get repaint after repaint after repaint, often with the actual model itself being unavailable (Sea Venom anyone?) So, with that being said, I want to find whoever (whomever?) it is that came up with your advanced search idea because I want to kiss them right on the mouth. Great site!

• Founder

Thanks for the feedback! We put a lot of effort into creating the best possible search engine for flightsim use. The results are also partially due to the fact that the file descriptions are each individually edited when a file is added, so the search terms available are good.

You'll see me and "Rick" in the forums. Together we designed the search system with Rick doing the actual programming.

With the exception of the kissing part, I agree 100%. The Advanced Search here is without equal. To be honest, I always thought it was a function of the library software, I did not realize it was "homemade".

Massive kudos to Nels and Rick on that one.

For all that you do, this one's for you. Cheers.

peace,

the Bean

WWOD---What Would Opa Do? Farewell, my freind (sp)

Never argue with idiots.

They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Archived