Flightsimstore downloads offline

Guest Sascha66

Guest Sascha66

It seems that the Flightsimstore has transferred all download files to a new server. Unfortunately, more than half of my files are not accessible anymore - this problem is mentioned on their page, and they ask to be apprised of files which are missing. However, I've been contacting them for three weeks now, using their online contact form, support ticket and Facebook. Haven't heard anything from them yet except a standard "we received your message". My last purchase was the Justflight Phenom 100, just half a year ago! I need to reinstall it because of a new FS9 install, and I don't want to give up on this just yet. Any ideas how I can get them to take notice? Am I missing something? I can't access my support ticket, which seems very unusual, all other sites where I sent in a ticket allowed me to look at progress.

Cheers,

Sascha

They did eventually get back to me when I contected them with an issue concerning logging on, although it did take them almost a month to reply to me (eventually via facebook and email too), so I would imagine it might take a while but I daresay they will be in touch with you.

However, in the end it was rather pointless them contacting me anyway to correct my problem with logging onto their site, since the 'download files' listed on my account previous purchases page on their site are merely plain text and not actual download links, so they are useless to me.

Well that Fing sucks. I have a bunch of stuff I bought there and many downloads are not saved. So I'll login and see if I can't grab anything I don't have a hard copy of.

Where else do you people buy your FS crap from?

Edit-

Never mind! I have been purchasing from FSPilotShop. Not The FlightSim Store.

I have many products bought from them, I am fed up with the non contact. I suggest contacting https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/help-centre/online-tools/make-a-complaint

This will get some results and in fact Australian Trade Law gives a lot of protection to buyers. At least he will have to start communicating and full refunds could be ordered for all products.

Archived