First Look At X-Plane 11 - Flightdeck is off

yeah xp11 has awesome graphics and aircraft simulation, flight dynamics arent that much but yeah its a amazing game, if i had a good pc i would totally try it out, but also not to forget P3D V4, also i think you forgot something in your video,

WHERE'S THE LIGHTS LOL I CANT SEE ANYHING xd

Hi,

Flight dynamics are controlled by Sim-Avionics (some of their setups are already FAA AATD Approved) and a custom 737NG model, far from a game. X-Plane offers an FAA-Certified program as does FDS the builders of my flight deck. This is way past the gaming stages, that's for sure.

So far I spent a couple of days with this program, still trying to decide if it will be worth the trouble converting over from P3D. As of right now, I'd say Heck Yeah!

So now's the time to see if my hardware is going to be compatible.

Time will tell.

yeah xp11 has awesome graphics and aircraft simulation, flight dynamics arent that much but yeah its a amazing game, if i had a good pc i would totally try it out, but also not to forget P3D V4, also i think you forgot something in your video,

WHERE'S THE LIGHTS LOL I CANT SEE ANYHING xd

Guest lavochkin

X-Plane 11 is Awesome. Default scenery is good, Aircraft flies good. After being trapped in FSX and FS9 for years. X-Plane 11 is the flight simulator of the future for public use. The joystick setup is what I like the most. Far better than FSX or FS9.

Note - Perpar3d is not for public use.

Archived