Saitek Throttle Quadrant Calibration Issue on FSX

connomar

This seems to be a new problem, which suggests a Microsoft Update to Windows 10 may be responsible.

The calibration screen within FSX is treating my Quadrant as if it is a joystick. i.e. X and Y are getting treated as Axis within the square box, whilst Z is normal band from 0-255. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the drivers, cleaned out the registry using the script provided by Saitek/Logitech, and nothing I do seems to change it.

Setup is:i7 4790k processor, Geforce 980GTX graphics, 16GB RAM, ASUS ROG , Windows 10 Version 1803 64 Bit

Am I alone in seeing this problem?

P.S.

Also possible to crash FSX whilst trying to calibrate.

Weird. All I can offer is to make sure that the controller you are calibrating is the correct one. My FSX defaults to the rudder pedals no matter what I am trying to change so I always have to change it to the flight yoke to make the appropriate adjustments. Otherwise, I can't help. Sorry.

The calibration screen within FSX is treating my Quadrant as if it is a joystick. i.e. X and Y are getting treated as Axis within the square box, whilst Z is normal band from 0-255

This is normal behaviour in my experience. You can still calibrate it, so I don't see a problem. I use Windows 7, so it's not an Windows 10 update issue. You shouldn't need any Saitek drivers installed, so maybe that's why you see a difference.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

• 2 years later...