Can AI programmes co-exist together?

K2rockall

Just wondering if it is possible for two AI programmes to work together. I have had World of AI for over a year, and whilst I think it's good the lack of updates for airline liveries, more modern airline models such as A350, 787 etc encouraged me to get the new Global Traffic payware. However, Global Traffic is missing some key airlines which I like so those that I have covered in WoAI I don't want removed.

I have also installed Global Traffic, but have no AI aircraft at all. Only the WoAI ones. Don't know what I'm doing wrong? Any help would be great.

All the AI is a BGL file/s in your global folder and the planes themselves. So yes, you can use more than one AI package. The thing with that is you may have repeat time schedules for the same AI which would make it look like two planes are flying together. I even have this happen to the AI I use now. With WOAI and Global Traffic it may not be that way though since I believe Global Traffic uses real-life time schedules. And so the chances of two planes in the same space at the same time may be rare.

I have seen many people with Global Traffic issues. I won't use it because of that. If you have issues they may have a forum that you can chime in on. Otherwise perhaps someone here will have a solution.

They will work together just fine.

But the woai .bgl traffic files are fs9 type. If there are both fs9 and fsx type traffic files installed, only the fs9 files show while flying. The solution is to convert the fs9 type files to fsx type with ve program AIFP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived