AES and Overland Japanese Airports

bando213

I had to re-install many of my scenery but the one I'm having a problem with is Overland Japanese Airports 3,4 & 5 when it comes to AES. It will not show up in the list of installed airports and I know I had the same problem the first time I installed it and was somehow able to trick it to indentify them.

I had to re-install many of my scenery but the one I'm having a problem with is Overland Japanese Airports 3,4 & 5 when it comes to AES. It will not show up in the list of installed airports and I know I had the same problem the first time I installed it and was somehow able to trick it to indentify them.

Check the Overland site. There are updates there that AES needs in order to operate properly. I have been down this road myself. Cheers

Corsair 4000X RGB Mid-Tower ATX, CORSAIR RMx Series (2021) RM650x, GIGABYTE B550 AORUS ELITE AX V2 Gaming Motherboard , AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core/16-Thread 3.8GHz base, 4.7GHz, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8G, CORSAIR H115i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler, CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB (2x16GB)

Getting updates did not help me with Overland 3 at all. The airport is in the scenery but AES will not use it and says it is not in the library, which it is. Have given up on it after multiple attempts.

Archived