Qualitywings 787 P3Dv4 Released

Speedbird21

Got it and so far I really like it. Took a few long and short flights with no issues.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...
Just transitioned from FSX to P3D v4.2 and was disappointed that the 787 wasn't supported. Was thrilled to get it downloaded and try it out. I use FlyInside with it for VR and was very happy with the new version. Spent a few days tweaking but had one of the cleanest flights in a long time last night with it. Awesome plane in an awesome sim!

Only problem for me was a huge fps drop when the landing lights are on. Tracking the flight plan is somewhat problematic when waypoints are very close and a direction change is required. I expect that even in a real airplane so I'm not disappointed. I'd give it a 4 out of 5 stars.

I picked it up on release day and so far its been pretty decent and FPS-friendly. There are some minor bugs to work out and some limitations on functions that don't work such as non-dimming panel lights, fuel burn calculations, but the model is great to fly!

Archived