how disable ground night lighting

Hello,

If this is in regards for a scenery overlap, here is a way to ensure that the scenery is installed correctly:

- Make sure that the scenery you have installed is above anything else in your scenery library in FSX (i.e. any default and other scenery need to be below this scenery in question). You can check this in the settings menu in FSX under the tab labeled "add-on scenery".

- Ensure there are no duplicate .bgl files in the folder(these are commonly found in AI Traffic folders), this can be caused by add on programs such as MyTraffic.

Any other world ground mesh programmes that are running may conflict with this add-on, so this would be something to look into as well.

Cheers,

Source: here.

Hello,

I have got some new 3d ground night lighting for Africa is there any way to disable the default ground lighting that is in the ground.

Best Regards,

I want to disable the bright default ground textures when its dark.
Hello,

If the only texture that is covering the area is the default one then there really is no way of "disabling" it. You may try tweaking with your monitor settings if it seems to bright to darken the screens image.

However, if there is an overlap between both default and third party textures then follow the procedure above.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Best Regards,

Archived