Keyboard on HP All In One

RHeitzman

FSX SE, HP a127C All In One

I can't get the flight controls to work with the HP keyboard. The num keys always switch view.

My guess is the standard keyboard on the HP will not work with FSX SE - is this a known problem with a known work around?

Why keyboard - can't get used to mouse, handicapped and can't use my old favorite Logitech joystick any more.

More info - in Settings if I try to set the keys for the controls the keypad numbers work as expected, that is if I assign 7 to trim it shows on screen as Num 7.

Also - found out if I hold down Shift when using the numpad keys the controls change as expected.

Check to see that the 'Num Lock' is not 'ON'. It might not light up so you can't tell. But if you get view changes then it is 'ON'. Press 'Num Lock' to toggle to 'OFF' and now you can use numpad as controller.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived