EBBR-LFMN, Brussels, Belgium-Nice, France!

Hi!

For my last day of flight before taking some Easter holidays ;) , the first morning flight of my small company was Brussels-Nice or EBBR-LFMN. I'm getting good now to draw realistic routes, SIDs and STARs and flying the latter with real world charts! I like that! :cool:

nice001.jpg

Rainy again this morning in Brussels! Marshallers readying to pushback

nice002.jpg

Our Boeing 737-200, EA flight 157 has been pushed back

nice003.jpg

We are now taxiing to rwy 19. Always that rain!

nice004.jpg

Pax view during taxiing

nice005.jpg

Airborne! We had to cross the layer while climbing!

nice006.jpg

Our route brought us along the French Jura then the Alps as that is a view when beginning our descent, if I remember well :) Weather turned better somewhat and fine views!

nice007.jpg

We were somewhere over there at one moment. That's somewhere in the mountains behind Monaco :) A sort of pile of rocks like someone would say :)

nice008.jpg

My FO had attached a filming camera on his side. I borrowed him some pictures from his movie! :) On the approach, we see that we are going to have some low clouds for landing!

nice009.jpg

Same camera! We have intercepted the ILS of rwy 4R of Nice LFMN!

nice010.jpg

Captain's own view :) Had to cross those low-lying clouds! I'm readying to deactivate the AP then autospeed

nice011.jpg

After landing, a view of my FO and the tarmac in a distance! :)

nice012.jpg

Our gate at LFMN! That airport was busy this morning!

Thanks for watching! Cheers

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Thanks all for those kind comments! More flights to come from my hub at Brussels, and I hope no one will be bored :)

"What's up with the FO, he looks petrified" Adamb, that's the VC to that Boeing 737-200, which is not a so recent one :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived