PC Aviator spam

Hi CRJ_simpilot,

Do you have an account at the PC Aviator site where you may have purchased a product at one time. At some point you must have subscribed to receive news and/or update news from the mailing system.

If this is the case then you must return to the site, login to your account and unsubscribe to those services within your account settings.

Cheers Jethro

At some point you must have subscribed to receive news and/or update news from the mailing system.

Au contraire, my experience of the PC Aviator USA store is that any purchase automatically adds you to their spam list without consent. This means every time you buy something you have to figure out how to turn it off. I just stopped buying from them. The PC Aviator Australia store seems to be a different outfit, so try that instead.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

"Au contraire, my experience of the PC Aviator USA store is that any purchase automatically adds you to their spam list without consent."

If you purchase something from them, future e mails advertising their wares is not considered Spam.

Archived