fsx windows 10 instant replay

bigjon42

Welcome to the forum(s). On the menu bar at the top of the screen you should see Flights, Aircraft, World, Options Views, and Help. Click on Options and then click on Instant Replay. If you don't have a menu bar, right-click anywhere on the screen and then remove the checkmark from the Hide Menu Bar item (just click on it)..........Doug
Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

I can get the 'hide menu bar' on the menu, but it is greyed out. Won't let me change it. Also, how do I get a full screen display in flight simulator. I am computer literate, so have at it with any technical explanations. I have many more questions, but appreciate the help. Reminder, I am running windows 10(ugh). Jon

Jon here again. My system is pretty generic, dell inspiron , intel I-5-6400, quad 2.7 ghz, 12gb memory. I am also using megascenery Washington state. works well. Do NOT have a gaming machine, but fsx gold runs well. Jon.

Archived