cursor issue

Hazet54

Hi all,

I never had this problem before but since two days the cursor is moving over the screen without me moving the (wireless) mouse !? The strange thing is that it only occures when flying in FSX !

I have searched the internet and this and other forum, but did not find the solution.

I followed the tips and advices that i found (changed batteries of the mouse, reduced cursor-speed, downloaded and installed latest drivers, used another wireless and wired mouse, used Malwarebytes and Norton to search for any possible virus, etc) , but the problem is still there.

This strange behaviour of the cursor makes it almost impossible to click the top menubar, or any other button.

So I hope you can help me with some suggestions..

Do you have the Mouse Yoke activated? Does it seem to follow the movements of the Joystick, or just wander around with no keyboard or joystick inputs at all? Try hitting K when it does this.

Could you have the mouse axes reversed?

Just a couple thoughts...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Do you have the Mouse Yoke activated? Does it seem to follow the movements of the Joystick, or just wander around with no keyboard or joystick inputs at all? Try hitting K when it does this.

Could you have the mouse axes reversed?

Just a couple thoughts...

Pat☺

Thanks Pat,

It does not follow joystick movements and is just moving to the right (sometimes left). Mouse axes are not reversed. I will try the K as soon as I’m back. I’m out for a few days now, so I will let you know beginning next week.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Glad you got it fixed :D

Now, go fly and have fun :pilot: :cool:

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived