Making P3D more realistic

FSXmarc

Hello all

I've been having a major issue with getting the clouds in P3D to be as realistic as they can be like this just like they are in real life. I have REX SkyForce 3D & AS2016 installed on my PC. But now i'm stuck as I may have tinkered a setting as the clouds now are gigantic & not small like they used to be. I noticed the clouds weren't always like this so there must be some way to reverse it. Is there a setting in AS2016 or REX that will allow me to get the clouds (mostly cumulus) to be like this:

BCwEC78 (1).jpg

As you can see like IRL the clouds are small and not gigantic which also gives a more realistic altitude/height perception.

Another thing that has been pulling my strings is the autogen, is there ANY addon payware or freeware that has more realistically sized autogen. I mean the houses are just too large and it's ruining the height perception for me, one of the reasons why I liked X-Plane was due to the realistic autogen size.

AS16 will only display the clouds you have installed. Try differrent clouds from SkyForce or use ASCA from HiFi.

Vic

P3D Rig

I7 7700K @ 5.0ghz Asus Maximus X270 16G G.Skill 3600 15-15-15-18 2T EVGARTX2080ti Corsair 1000W PSU 1TB Samsung SSD for P3D - 2 - 256G OCZ Vector SSD - HAF X - Corsiar H100i V2 Liquid Cooler W10 64 Pro.

Archived