Project Opensky 777-200

Posky never did FSX native models of their 777...

Sorry, but that is just not true.

I have an FSX-native version of the -300ER and the 300, and I can see on their website through the Wayback Machine, that there were links to an FSX-native -200. However, these links were never archived.

The FSX native models all have names that start with "OSX".

Any help is greatly appreciated.

G'day... This what you're seeking, Ryan? *Have your adware white-list the website and you're good to go...

Boeing 777-200 Malaysia Airlines - 9M-MRD Package

Zip file preview

57.87Mb (8597 downloads)

Boeing 777-200 Malaysia Airlines - 9M-MRD with Virtual Cockpit and working FMC for FSX. Posky Boeing B777-2H6ER Malaysia Airlines - 9M-MRD. First Sadly this Aircraft was shotdown in Ukraine on 17th July 2014 near Donetsk. With deep respect to all victims of flight MH0017/KL4103 RIP. this aircraft is made for remembering the victims and everything what have plays on this flight. Model by Project Opensky. Textures by Mathieu Vos. Includes virtual cockpit and working Honeywell FMC for FSX. Custom B777 sounds . Project Opensky model features opening doors & cargo doors, detailed textures, accurate paint, dynamic shine & effects, dynamic flexing wings that respond to turbulence, fully independent suspension, trim animation, gear steering, accurate flight dynamics, spoiler animation, reflective cockpit windows, crash effects, animated tilting bogies, full night lighting, stairs, ground service vehicles when cargo doors open, (FSX - Go to Views - Instrument Panel -Posky Util), detailed virtual cockpit and more. Added custom B777 sounds. To use FMC - Go to Views - Intrument panel - FMC. See FMC docs. Native FSX model by Project Opensky. I have included the great textures by Mathieu Vos. Zip preview for images. Full credits to Project Opensky and Mathieu Vos. Tested and assembled for FSX by Chris Evans.

https://simviation.com/1/browse-Civil+Jets-55-150?mark=46933#46933

edit- I can watch those trip7s a long while:

Love the landing starting @ 6:15

No, that is still an FS9 model.

I am actually using P3D, which is why I need an FSX native model.

Unless someone knows how to stop the aircraft becoming transparent when I turn the lights on, I need an FSX native model.

Archived