Sky AI

Sampa

Ok, so I just downloaded the AI program: Sky AI, hoping to completely replace WOAI. I installed Sky after doing a full reinstallation of FSX and discovered that Sky AI seems to keep the stock AI around, most particularly, the annoying stock airlines. is there any way to be rid of the stock airlines so that I can just have the Sky AI airlines?

1+1=cow :p

"WE jumped out a WINdow!" -Baymax (from Big Hero 6)

Ok, so I just downloaded the AI program: Sky AI, hoping to completely replace WOAI. I installed Sky after doing a full reinstallation of FSX and discovered that Sky AI seems to keep the stock AI around, most particularly, the annoying stock airlines. is there any way to be rid of the stock airlines so that I can just have the Sky AI airlines?

Sorry, no help with that because of the "nature" of that AI Package! Pirated freeware!

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

Yes, you can delete or rename the default flight plans BGL file. It's been a while, and a quick search says it's trafficAircraft.bgl. It's located in FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery.

I would just rename the file trafficAircraft.bgl.bak.

Problem is, you won't have GA planes. To solve that issue I added GA flight plans using a GA flight planner. I don't know the name of it now. I have to look on my desktop. It has like a points-based system so that only GA use mostly GA airports and not major airports like Denver, Vegas, Salt Lake City, LAX, etc. But you need to temp remove a few planes from the aircraft folder first otherwise they will become AI. Like that little para glider or the Douglas which I don't like seeing flying around since in real life it's not often you see those parked at airports.

I would set the traffic level in FSX's settings to 30%. There is a LOT of traffic and it can really slow down and overwhelm ATC and your computer. Flying into California is a nightmare. Trick is to slow down and descend fast. I would also add Editvoicepack for FSX and speed up the ATC one notch from fastest otherwise you won't know what the hell they say. Also, Editvoicepack is a must with large AI packs for the callsigns. Plus, you will want add-on airports to facilitate more parking. Though, not really necessary when the AI traffic levels are 30%. But I would get into the habit with each airport you visit, see if it's been updated here in the library.

The GA flight planes creator I used was FSX GA traffic. https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1671/fsx-ga-traffic/

But like I said. You should temp remove the glider plane, the Douglass and the para glider so those aren't included in the flight plans. Although, in the program you can turn on/off planes. I never got that to work right or I did something wrong. Never the less I have loads of GA planes.

Archived