Virtual Airline Exam

BryanButler

Hello. I've never flown for an virtual airline. I finally decided to. Icelandair is the one I would like to fly for. I took the exam, but scored 50% you need 70%+ to pass. I'm not here to cheat and post the questions, and expect someone to give me the answers. I would like for someone with VA experience to give me some helpful tips on how I could pass it next time. I'm planning on flying the 757 & 767 for Icelandair Virtual. Is there a study guide/reference manual for VA exams? I looked on the Icelandair Flying Tigers site but came up with nothing. I actually want to know this stuff, instead of cheating. I appreciate anyones help. Thanks guys

There are no ref. manuals that I'm aware of. I remember taking a VA test a long time ago. I seem to remember it was primarily op's manual stuff and basic flying rules,

Just learn the VA's op's manual forwards & backwards and basic aviation rules ie: Max. speed below 10,000 ft., transition altitude, flt. levels for west to east flights vs. east to west flights, etc...

Hope this helps.

Archived