Adding Scenery Opening Folder

usb777

Maybe this is just a windows 7 setting but when I go to add a scenery file the window wants to open up straight to the addon scenery/scenery folder and then I must level back to the library folder I want. How can I change this to say open up right to the FSX main folder or better the FSX/addon scenery folder? I see I had an older post on the same topic but never got an answer. Sorry for the repeat.

Here is what I am talking about:

fsscr007.jpg

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Somehow I corrected the issue. Not sure how though.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Thanks but that wasn't my issue though that one everyone needs to know as well.

Mike G.

Archived