What Flight Sim is right for me?

Andromeda4482

Hi all, I'm a newbie on this forum, and I'm simply here to one question.

I built my PC in 2013, it has the following specs.

R9 280x 3gb Ram

AMD FX 8320

8 GB Ram

I'm looking for a flight simulator that runs well but is also realistic, as I'm a pilot student who will hopefully be attending flight school soon. I have tried the x-plane 11 demo, it runs at 30. However I've not been able to test all the conditions, and I want to know if the frame rate in the beta resembles that of the final product. I'm wanting to training the A330, 787 and other common commercial aircraft.

Thanks alot!

Hi Andromeda4482 - in being not an actual pilot nor one in training, my intent in this quick reply does not include the recommendation for a specific simulator.

Instead, speaking as just a simmer, I hope you will keep us all up to date on your progress; and what in fact you decided to choose eventually for a simulator, and when in the air, and when you get your pilot license to provide a very detailed comparison between it and the real. Best, OKD -

Hi Andromeda4482 - in being not an actual pilot nor one in training, my intent in this quick reply does not include the recommendation for a specific simulator.

Instead, speaking as just a simmer, I hope you will keep us all up to date on your progress; and what in fact you decided to choose eventually for a simulator, and when in the air, and when you get your pilot license to provide a very detailed comparison between it and the real. Best, OKD -

That is my intention. I'll probably post something on my site when it's back up. I've been reviewing what other pilots have said, however in terms of simulators, not many Pilots have compared the newer ones (P3D V4, Xplane 11 ETC)

Archived