A Special Screenshot post

Bluebaron

This Screenshot post I dedicate to my Mom who passed away Sat Sept 2 , 2017 from kidney and heart failure at 83 yrs of age . My mom encouraged my love of aviation as a child many years ago, now in my adult life I followed through with that childhood dream to actually be lucky enough to have a career working in aviation for many years now . My mothers favorite color was yellow so these screenshots are of yellow planes I have in my flightsim X virtual hangar . I will truly miss her dearly as I do my late father who passed away in 2002 .

Regards, Earl

Yellow # 1.jpg

Yellow # 2.jpg

Yellow # 3.jpg

Yellow # 4.jpg

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I lost my mother at an early age and still miss her today. Here is my dedication to your mom's memory, bless her:

PM_Yellow.jpg

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Many thanks for the condolences its been very difficult for me this week , dealing with so many things has overwhelmed me and my family . My wife has been very helpful to me being by my side giving me strength and support through this tough time . Thanks again all who have replied to this post of mine and god bless each of you .

My condolences to you for the passing of your mother & dad as I lost mine several years ago. What a great way to tribute your mother. Most come from fathers the introduction to aviation, it is rare coming from mothers. Mine came from my father as he was a test pilot for tube liners. I got my PPL because of him he lost his due to health the same thing to me. That is why I do flight simming. Great looking pics. Kenny

Sorry for your loss Earl. My mom is 73 and (knock on wood) is in great health, and I cherish every day I get to spend with her and my stepdad. You're in my thoughts.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived