Caranado airplanes

ilovenxstage

Is there a way to transfer Caranado airplanes to new computer without paying $5 per plane to get new download links ( I got them from The Pilot Shop ). I try moving them and all files that go with them to new computer, but when I load them they are all distorted and impossible to fly. I guessing this is copywright to prevent sharing. All my other planes, including other payware transferred just fine.

That's why I always buy directly from Carenado :) You get the latest updates and not have to pay for the download links. I never have liked that about the Pilot Shop.

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

• 2 weeks later...
I found with Pilot Shop just get the backup disk , I had a problem with some aircraft and had to get to disk. I dont like instant downloads for that reason but I have found If you want any aircraft from a supplier get it from the original manufacture.

An external drive for storage is your best friend. All of my installers are put under appropriate categories in folders on it. For what it may cost you to re-download your files you could have bought a 1 or 2 terabyte external drive. Maybe contact Carenado see if they can help you but I kind of doubt it. I don't think the Pilot Shop would look to kindly on that. :)

Good Luck with the new system. :)

Archived