Help with Rex essentials

Apollo212

Hi first of all I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post.

I just have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer please.

Can I launch REXWX without using rex essentials flynow

If I do start Rex essentials with fly now how can I get to see the radar screen after I launch fsx I have dual monitors but it goes black after I launch FSX.

I have UTX and GEX installed do I need to run these each time I start FSX.

One last thing if I were to install some freeware addon scenary IE Airports would it interfere with utx,GEX or REx essentials this is a touchy subject for me never been good with scenary lol.

I have MegaSceanryEarth Englaqnd can anyone advise as to wether I would be alright to install this as well as gex ,utx and rex I know it might be a hard question to answer but really stuck thanks.

Please don't get me wrong my fsx installation is very stable and runs really well these queries are just niggles that have been bothering me for a while ,any help or advice would be very much appreciated

Kind regards

Andrew

Hi,

Yes you can launch only REX Weather X, it's a stand alone add on for choose your sky textures, Clouds etc...your textures choice will be fixed in FSX until you change them again.

The fly now Radar screen can be displayed with the key Alt+Tab.

I don't know GEX and UTX, cause I have FTX global. But I think you don't need to launch them before playing FSX. Just launch them if you want to make a change inside

Freeware scenery shouldn't interfere with your add ons.

Sorry for my English.

Best regards, demspro

Hi Demspro thanks for your reply I tried MegaScenaryEarth England and while I could still run fsx ok its made with photoreal graphics and I didn't like it fortunately it came with an uninstaller which removed it .So if I don't launch fsx with Fly Now I can still get to see REX weather x on second monitor by pressing Alt +Tab not tried yet though again I thank you for your reply.

Kind regards

Andrew

Archived