Heir to the Ready for Pushback 747? (747 classic w/ full system simulation)

The Ready for Pushback 747 classic, with flight engineer and full system simulation, was quite impressive back in its day. It was also for fs2004 and had no VC. Thing is, I can't find a 747 classic (with flight engineer) and full systems available today. There's the CLS one, but it's specifically systems light, and I haven't been able to find any others. Anybody know of one?

I am almost done with a 747 Fe panel for the RFP (should also work with Poskys 747-200), but needs still some testing! Its of course only amateur work but includes working bleed air system, brake temp, cabin press, fuel dump, tank selectors, APU, CSD oil temp/level, engine vibration, fuel temp/heaters, air conditioning and other things!

But to publish it i want to have the permission from the author of the background photo! Have mailed him for a week but still no answer! So wait and see . . .

Hello JSMR!

It should also work in FS9 but cant check this (not installed)!

All gauges are xml scripted, contain mostly local variables (L: vars), so compatibility problems should be limited!

The only thing that could be is that an effect doesnt work properly . . . dont know if FS9 can handle more then 4 smoke effects activated via xml in the aircraft.cfg (brake temp overheat effect) and such things!

Hope in the next weeks i am ready!

Regards!

Archived