Mission Complete for F18 Carrier Landings

BKSpain

What does it take to complete the following missions?

Free Flight on any of the Island missions, I fly around, I land, what does it take to achieve mission completion?

Emergency Landing on Island #6. After following Red 2, you get a hydraulics failure and are told to attempt an emergency landing. Where can you land that doesn't end up in disaster?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
What does it take to complete the following missions?

Free Flight on any of the Island missions, I fly around, I land, what does it take to achieve mission completion?

Emergency Landing on Island #6. After following Red 2, you get a hydraulics failure and are told to attempt an emergency landing. Where can you land that doesn't end up in disaster?

When the engines shutdown, you are near to some kind of processing plant on the coast. You can successfully land on the road leading to it. It is tricky, but it is possible. I haven’t found anywhere else within gliding distance. Good luck!

I am struggling to finish the Free Flight missions too. When you fly around and then “Quit” it says Mission Complete! But when you go back to the menu, it isn’t completed! Very frustrating.

• 6 months later...

Archived