Hi ! Anyone out there who still uses Flight Sim 95 - I have query

Joles

i have a licencsed copy of Flight Sim 95 that was running fine onmy system until the system crashed.

When I re 0 installed the software I find stragely that no matter what plane I choose the windshield is DARK. I can however see all cockpit panel instruments perfectly. ( Before you think of the obvious 0 changing time of day is of no help)

Any cues on what is possbily wrong ?

Any view thoughts or suggestions that can make it work again ?

Thanks

This is assuming your OS is Win 7 thru Win 10. Try this: right click on the desktop icon, pick 'run in compatibility mode for Windows XP' AND 'run in 16 bit colors'. It should work. Check back if it worked. I have used FltSim for Win 95 and Win 98 in the past with Windows 95, 98, 3.2 and XP but are not now installed. I have FS9 and FSX Accel with Win 7 64 bit now.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived