Suggestions for GPU.

MB is Gigabyte P67A-UD3-B3. Current GPU is GeForce 760 ti (OEM)

What GPU would give me better results and would work with my current MB and PS 650W 2-6 pin connectors?

Thanks in advance.

Bob G.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Intel i7 7700K 4.5 Ghz, GTX 1080 SC 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Samsung 500Gb SSHD, 750W PSU, P3DV4, Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium.REX,GEX,UTX. UTLive

Well, what's your budget? If this is only for FS, then the Vid card you have now will suffice nicely. The GTX 1060 is a nice bump up. Has lots of shaders. Your PSU will work with it. With that said, what brand is the PSU anyway?

Thanks for reply. I did some research yesterday before I received your suggestion, and came up with the same conclusion. So, yesterday afternoon I went to BestBuy and purchased the GTX 1060. Installed and updated the drivers and all works great. Only problem I had was no sound. Found that the Nvidia sound driver was preventing my Realtech speakers from working. Works fine now. Power supply is a Corsair. The new card included an adapter to go from the 8 pin to the two 6 pin from the power supply.

Thanks again for you reply.

Bob G.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Intel i7 7700K 4.5 Ghz, GTX 1080 SC 1TB 7200RPM HDD, Samsung 500Gb SSHD, 750W PSU, P3DV4, Windows 10 64 bit Home Premium.REX,GEX,UTX. UTLive

Archived