This year Sporty's is giving away a Legend Cub

Gang,

Just thought I'd pass on that I saw the ad for this years sweepstakes at Sporty's Pilot Shop. Every year they give away a plane, this year it is the Legend Cub. It's normally a kitplane that can be certificated two ways in the U.S., it looks like a cub but a little smaller and cruises at 97 knots. I'm not sure, but I think this prize is actually built, which they say takes 700-900 hours to do. No purchase necessary, you just need to be a student or licensed pilot during a certain time frame near the end of the contest and order a catalog (or place an order).

The Legend Cub has an electrical system and lights, unlike the J-3 that it appears like. They plan to put tubes behind the passenger compartment for fishing poles, as well. A Cub is a humble airplane, but then again, basic airmanship is what it is: flying. I could never afford a real plane (or fly one well), but hopefully somebody who appreciates the Cub will win it. Contest rules and how to enter at Sporty's website.

Sean

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.

Archived