GSX Pushback

Habu1967

Just getting started with GSX and waiting to be given access to their support. I am at Parking Ramp 5 at the default LOWI. Aerosoft A320. When requesting GSX Pushback I do not get a Left/Right option on the GSX menu, only a straight pushback. Anybody have an idea what the problem might be.

Thanks,

Les

Some stands only have the possibilty for a straight pushback. Is there a ground movement chart you can check is that's the case for stand?

If it's faulty you van adjust the stand using the GSX menu. You'll find that sometimes the jetways / staira settings don't match. You can always change and save the settings for individual gates or stands.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I know. It's just impossible to get every stand at every airport worldwide completely accurate. Some of them need modification manually using the GSX menu (that's what it's there for ;-) ).

I'm convinced the other push-backs will be okay.

Thanks for the replys. I changed to another airport and GSX works correctly. I was just surprised that Aerosoft listed LOWI and that exact stand in their step-by-step tutorial and then had the wrong instructions for using GSX pushback. What is important is that all is well.

Thanks again,

Les

Archived