REX 4 - Texture Direct (with Soft Clouds)

jprism

Getting ready to purchased REX4 with Soft Clouds. Just checking to see if anyone has had problems with downloads, installing or running.

FSX Steam

Windows Pro 10

Gigabyte 270X Gaming K5

i5-7600 Kaby Kake 3.8

16 GB 3000mhz Ram (2x8)

120mb & 850mb SSD

AMD Radeon™ R7 370 series

Nope, it's always been great for me. I bought Soft Clouds from REX directly and REX4 from FSS. I was able to supply some order numbers or something and get those two separate sales from different outlets merged and I now have the full blown "REX 4 - Texture Direct + Soft Clouds" installed. I thought that was pretty "uptown", lol. I can still run the Soft Clouds manager thingy by itself if I want to. I've downloaded several automatic updates with no problem since then. No issues, I say buy it. :)

Nope, it's always been great for me. I bought Soft Clouds from REX directly and REX4 from FSS. I was able to supply some order numbers or something and get those two separate sales from different outlets merged and I now have the full blown "REX 4 - Texture Direct + Soft Clouds" installed. I thought that was pretty "uptown", lol. I can still run the Soft Clouds manager thingy by itself if I want to. I've downloaded several automatic updates with no problem since then. No issues, I say buy it. :)

Thanks

Archived