FlyTampa Tampa 2.0 Rebooted - Strange parking positions

oglitsch

Today I discovered that the aircraft in Tampa are parked outside their parking positions - even in the grass (see screenshot). I tried several AFCAD files but without success. I also made sure that only one BGL files exists for Tampa 2.0 Rebooted. Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong in my installation?

tampa.jpg

I also made sure that only one BGL files exists for Tampa 2.0 Rebooted.

But have you checked if there is another AFCAD for perhaps the default Tampa airport still lurking in your sim.

If you use a traffic program it may have installed AFCADs for the default scenery. This needs to be removed if so.

Thanks for your answers.

@Airbuslover202: I removed the terminal_jets.bgl files - no change. And I already use WoAI as the only AI traffic in my installation. If I set air traffic density to 0, no aircraft are visible. Means: There are WoAI aircraft standing around...

@pschlute: I tried my best to check whether there is a double AFCAD file for this airport but didn't find any. I also tried to use ScanAFD, but this tool crashes after a while... Is there another way to find multiple AFCAD files?

Archived