GA cockpit: Button settings/keyboard shortcuts for RXP GNS530/Emuteq 530 hardware

Hi.

I am looking for the Win 10 button settings and keyboard shortcuts to connect the RXP GNS530 software to the Emuteq hardware 530.

Everything worked fine in WIN7 but in WIN10 a couple of key combinations are changed by MS.

Of course I contacted Emuteq but for some reason they don't answer my emails (any more).

The download install file at the Emuteq site is only for Win 7 and not Win10

I also was in touch with RXP and they gave me some directions how to do it myself.

But.......I am not that computer savvy.

Keymapping in FSUIPC and changes in the RXP ini file. I don't know how to get it done.

So the question is does anybody have the configuration/instruction set for Win10?????

That would make a working combination of the RXP GNS530 software ande the Emuteq 530 hardware.

I hope someone can help me.

Hans

You can use fsuipc logging mode to:

click the gauge button with the mouse,

have fsuipc register the command that that clicked button fires,

Then you look up the command that was fired in one of the fsuipc files, (I think that command is shown in the form odf a 5 digit number).

You then assign that same command to the button on your controller, using fsuipc.

This makes it possible to even assign clicked gauge button commands that have no keyboard shortcut in the default "keyboard shortcut list" of FSX.

May be a bit more info here:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?303497-F-18-Radio-panel-question-(making-hardware)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived