does anyone ever get textures made by posting here?

Roger Wensley

Will the last person who got textures by posting a request here please let me know who the kind person was? If I don't get some Air Nootka Beaver textures then I cannot make Gold River float base for a Vancouver Island enthusiast. Gold River is the Air Nootka base, and without them the scenery is pointless.

I saw no attitude either.

There could be a myriad of reasons why people aren't stepping up to paint the aircraft such as time, workload, interest, or like me, I don't paint default aircrafts. Because generally, in the default planes' texture files, the fuselage isn't easily laid out and it can be a chore to find all the parts of the fuselage which could be spread out all over the texture file.

http://my.flightmemory.com/pic/tvieno.gifhttp://www.vatsimsigs.co.uk/Status/1136602.jpg

I searched my pockets, but if I ever had an attitude then I seem to have lost it! I know there are a myriad of reasons, including even Christmas. Never mind, eventually maybe.

If I knew how to post a pic here I could show two Air Nootka Beavers tied up to the dock, both in the same blue and white colour scheme as the Cessna.

Paul, in my original post asking if anyone was interested I did mention the colour scheme as blue and white. This post now is my jokey one after there were no responses and Gold River looked like a non-starter, disappointing the Vancouver Island resident who asked me to make it.

il88pp, I have had a go at aircraft textures before and my conclusion is that those who already know make a better and faster job of it, and I do not include myself in that group. I had searched already, and there appear to be no Air Nootka textures for FS9, only FSX. If you can point me to a site that has some FS9 textures the enthusiast who asked me to make Gold River will be happy.

Gary, I need it for FS9, not FSX. Plus I need it for AI, so it cannot be the payware aerosoft Beaver (I have that, but how about folks that don't have it?) so maybe the John Woodward one; that works well in AI. If all else fails I can use the texture you made in FS9 and make a static model, no AI. Won't be the same but better than nothing. Thanks anyway.

Andre, thanks from me and from the Vancouver Island resident who asked me to make Gold River. I can change the registration to make C-FOXD too, to have both of them. That's about all I can manage with aircraft textures! I will start on Gold River in a few days when I finish Ketchikan and should have it done by the end of January.

Archived