Aircraft are consistently parked in front of the yellow taxi line, can't seem to fix

py_6294

Hi

My aircraft always load-up well ahead of where the yellow line for parking has terminated. It is also the same case for AI traffic

Had no luck, so uninstalled all my software (I think) and reinstalled FS9 completely. This didn't help and the problem persists.

One thought I had was that I have 2 copies of each fs9 disc because some where scratched. When I came back to FS I reordered the discs. It could be possible that I installed some from the first set and the rest from the second. Do you think this would make a difference?

Thanks for the help!

Hi

My aircraft always load-up well ahead of where the yellow line for parking has terminated. It is also the same case for AI traffic

Had no luck, so uninstalled all my software (I think) and reinstalled FS9 completely. This didn't help and the problem persists.

One thought I had was that I have 2 copies of each fs9 disc because some where scratched. When I came back to FS I reordered the discs. It could be possible that I installed some from the first set and the rest from the second. Do you think this would make a difference?

Thanks for the help!

Probably a problem with your AFCADs. Try using different AFCADs. There are plenty.

And scratched disks have zero to do with it.

Archived