AI Carrier menu missing in Steam?

gippslandblanik1

G'day, I just installed uss_nimitz_ike_version2 and Lamont Clark's AI Carriers on Steam but the carrier menu does not show up in the Addon box or with shift+j when in free flight. I still have FSXACCEL installed on the same PC and these carrier addons are still working great, just like they always have before I installed Steam. The AI carrier file is currently located at - C:\Program Files (x86)\AICarriers, do I need to copy it to somewhere else? I have W10 OS. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Max

AI Carriers.net is needed for Steam

And works better anyway :D

You can find it right HERE, and the thread on the FSDT forums all about it is HERE.

Any questions you have about is probably in there someplace. Orion is always happy to anser questions, although at times is not very fast at it. Too much RL stuff for him, which is understandable. But overall he is a great guy, and smart as heck!

There is an explanation of how to install the correct information into the EXE.xml file to automatically start it up.

Also, there is an explanation in the Readme, as well as on the DL page I linked, to where to get and how to install the correct .NET Framework release it needs to function correctly.

Have fun, and you would be amazed how many different ships, and formations there-of, are available for it. Tons of helicopter capable ships from small destroyers up to full sized carriers.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived