WANTED Saitek TPM throttle quadrant

eric5150

Hi,

Studying/practicing for my private pilot license and want to buy a TPM throttle quadrant (designed like a cessna 152/172/182 throttle, prop, mixture). Please let me know if you have one for sale. It looks like they're not being made anymore along with the other Saitek Cessna products so I'm looking to get one now before I can't. Shipping would be to Massachusetts.

Thanks

Eric

eric_5150@yahoo.com

tpm_main.png

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They don't have this throttle quadrant (the mix/prop/throttle one) on their website anymore. I already have the other throttle quadrant and its good if you're flying jets but not as realistic for a Cessna.

Check out my Real World Flights on the Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Eric Flight YouTube Channel

Check out my Flight Sim Livestreams on Twitch

Eric Flight Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
They don't have this throttle quadrant (the mix/prop/throttle one) on their website anymore. I already have the other throttle quadrant and its good if you're flying jets but not as realistic for a Cessna.

Yeah, i looked everywhere. Amazon seems to have it but for me, living in sweden those taxes makes it to expensive.

Did you find it?

• 2 months later...
Guest topgun98

I came here for the same thing. If the folks above already found one, and someone has one to sell, please contact me. I'm happy to pay retail or above, plus shipping, even if it's used.

chris.brunner@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
I'm still looking for a TPM unit. If anyone knows where to get one for around $80, please let me know.

Eric

Eric, I am a real world pilot and sim pilot and made my own homemade yoke, throttle quadrant, etc. I have the Saitek Cessna style throttle quadrant, trim wheel and radio unit just sitting around collecting dust. Pay for the shipping from Kentucky and they are yours. Good luck with your training!

• 2 weeks later...

I to am looking for the Saitek TPM, (I have the quadrant) but the TPM is closer to a Cessna. I had successfully ordered on Amazon back in July 2016 - and it was put on backorder. and then backorder - just a few days ago late May 2017 I received an email that they were no longer trying to obtain it and Amazon cancelled my order.

I'm still looking

• 11 months later...

Archived