AI Separation "Error in program" FS9.1

nickac1092

Hey guys. So as the title stated, im getting the error in program issue when i try to get data from FS9 for AI Separation. I have the program located within my FS9 install location but not in the modules folder. Ive never had a problem with it for years until now. I recently had a Seagate 2TB drive fail on me and ive been having issues with several programs since then.

Im using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit.

Case: Cosmos II super twr MB: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero CPU: Intel I7 8700K 4.0GHz (OCed to 5GHz) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz GPU: 2x Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Classified PSU: Corsair AX1200I Storage: Crucial 2TB SSD HDDs: 24TBs total OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/bobac1083/featured ***My Job: Swissport Fueling Agent @ MSP***

No FS9 and AI Seperation are installed on a completely different drive. Im lucky i transfered everything over just a few months before it happened. The Motor failed on it. Anyways, some of my addons there were installed on there stopped working and having issues which isnt related to this problem.
Case: Cosmos II super twr MB: Asus ROG Maximus X Hero CPU: Intel I7 8700K 4.0GHz (OCed to 5GHz) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB 3000MHz GPU: 2x Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 Classified PSU: Corsair AX1200I Storage: Crucial 2TB SSD HDDs: 24TBs total OS: Windows 10 Home 64 bit My youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/bobac1083/featured ***My Job: Swissport Fueling Agent @ MSP***

OK so when it was installed on the Seagate I presume then it worked, so then you copied it over to this new drive.

Did it stop working then or did it work for a while on the new drive then suddenly you got the error?

What about deleting AI Separation and re-installing it, I would give that a try, sometimes copying things over doesn't always work, it's worth a shot.

OK so when it was installed on the Seagate I presume then it worked, so then you copied it over to this new drive.

Did it stop working then or did it work for a while on the new drive then suddenly you got the error?

What about deleting AI Separation and re-installing it, I would give that a try, sometimes copying things over doesn't always work, it's worth a shot.

Il try that. It worked for awhile but ive been so busy i dont remeber if it worked after i got the new drive to replace the failed one.

Edit: it worked! All im doing is running AI Sep. from my FS downloads folder. The one that was having issues is inside the FS9 main folder.

Same Problem. My personal solution was to make sure I turn on Ai Seperation before I turn on AI smooth. Same Program file location same hdd, just if I use AI smooth before Seperation, I get Error in Program for some odd reason.

Archived