FSX vs XPLANE vs P3D

malpensa82

I am using FSX gold edition for years now, I have seen so many videos of FSX/P3D/XPLANE/FSXE. The videos convinced me to buy XPLANE 10.45 the latest version to be honest it looks just ok in the most case there are absolutely no buildings and the airports have runways only no buildings but the set it up as far as controls actually made me not want to use it anymore for me that is not a game it is kind of going to school to study and learn how to setup and fly XPLANE 10.45. You have to program each key and button on your keyboard and joystick for each control and whatever you have to use to fly XPLANE it will take forever just to understand what your doing and you memorise all the keys and buttons and you will also have to add so many sceneries airports airplanes ect.., FSX is way simple and easy to understand and it’s just beautiful on how easy is to select the views and the controls. I am not impressed with P3D to me it’s FSX they change the name and sell it more expensive it needs so many add-ons just like FSX or XPLANE or FSXE according to the comments and video I so from people they make all this Flight SIM’s way more than what they are, for each one of them you have to spend so much money for add-ons and at the end it does not impress you.

P3D: cost $60 usd / No disk download only and it takes forever to download

XPLANE 10.45: cost $60 usd / the size is about 60gb so make sure you have plenty of space

My system:

CPU: Intel i7 4.5 GHz 4cores,

GPU: GTX970

RAM: 32gb of ram

Archived