FSX SE terrain mesh, vectors & land class harmony with FTX & UTX configuration?

Star1

I was wondering if anyone with experience may know; I understand that UTX and FTX Vectors are the same thing being both vector add-ons (although FTX is global & UTX by regional packages unless mistaken), thus it's clearly one or the other to avoid conflicts; therefore I'm pondering over the three following setup ideas and which (if not all) of the configuration below are possible:-

1. Would FTX Global Base + UTX Europe + FTX Europe LC all work together in harmony being different in what they do, i.e. a terrain mesh + vectors + land class?

2. Better still, is it at all possible to be able to disable the Europe-region Vectors in FTX Global Vectors, in order to have an installation configured harmony with: FTX Global Base + FTX Global Vectors (with Europe region disabled if that's possible) + UTX Europe (Europe region only) + FTX Europe LC?

3. Lastly if I were just to go the OrbX route only, i.e. FTX Global Base + FTX Global Vectors + FTX Europe LC, then would it be possible to 'disable fully' my currently installed UTX without having to uninstall it completely from my system and vice-a-versa with FTX Global Vectors if ever deciding to switch from one to the other by simply enabling/disabling the entire add-on without requiring full uninstalls? .. Of course this third option is mostly if the regional vectors can't be disabled within FTX Global Vectors. Furthermore I understand that even if it where possible to disable Europe region in FTX Global Vectors, that there may still be conflicts between the two package installs - but naturally I don't know any of this which further reason for the above questions.

Hope I explained it properly and my questions make sense as I almost confused myself. I'm using FSX Steam Edition (also own the box version, but haven't installed it this time round)

Archived