Multi Monitors not working with FSX

I seem to be having this problem with undocking views and moving them to another screen. I am trying to set my two side view screens by selecting views, new view, cockpit, undock view and move and then adjust, left or right. When I do this, FSX shuts down. Is there some setting in FSX that I am not setting right or could it be my computer system? I am using a total of 6 screens, however the center two screens are connected to a Matrox Dual Head 2 go apd. The two side view screens are only VGA adaptable.

I am running windows-7 Home Premium (X64) SP-1, 2.40 GHz Intel Core 2 DUO, 64 Bit, 160GB HD, mother board Intel D975XBX2 AAD53347-405

Bus Clock 266Mega Hz,6142 MB installed Ram, NVIDA Ge Force: 8400GS, 8600GT and GT-440 video cards. High Tower Case w/450w ATX Power Supply. would appreciate any help on this and thank you

HP Wells:

:mad:THE PROBLEM STILL IS THERE!! If I pull folders or whatever files to these screens, they work well. When I drag a new view from views menu, the game just shuts down, no error message. All screens go back to windows-7 ????:confused:

Archived