Merge POSKY 737 panel to iFly 737

wpann

Hello fellow flight simmers,

I have recently purchased the magnificent iFly 737 package for FS9 and it is a hands down fabulous plane! However, the plane is so detailed it is a little too advanced for me to fly. I have previously tried merging my POSKY 737 2D panel into the iFly 737 but the model rejects it for software piracy protection. I am not a pirate by any means, but the iFly panel is too much for someone who has been used to flying with 2D panels. I wanted to know if there was a possible way to merge my panel into the iFly model or if someone could help me if I send them the proper documents credentials. Of course, I want to learn the iFly panel, but I cannot learn it overnight. I would love to fly the beautiful plane with a panel I am comfortable with (while I learn the new one), rather than not fly it all all. Thank you so much for your help!

How you fly the plane is up to you but I think you are going about this all the wrong way.

You can fly the ifly 737 without using the FMC by just using basic autopilot functions on the MCP. Then later you can learn the FMC and more of the systems.

The ifly has a 2d panel also.

Archived