PMDGs 737 and 777

alverthein

I am not sure how to even explain this but I will try.....I have been flying the PMDG 737 and 777 for a few years now with no problems on FSX.......since the last update with the aircraft the flight (no matter which one I choose either planned by me or one from the saved flights) when I take off .....goes fine until I get to about 10,000 feet and then the plane loses speed and will not continue to climb to the altitude on the FMC.....and continues to lose speed until messages appear that "Airspeed Low"....and I have never seen this before....I have a good gaming computer so that is not the problem...so again I been flying these beasts for a few years with nothing like this....OK...lol.....also...just so you know .....these PMDGS are flying great and fantastic in Steam and Prepar3d....so any help I appreciate....this to me is crazy...lol...al v

I had exactly the same thing recently a few times on the 737 and thinking about it, it was since I did a recent upgrade.

Airspeed got so low that it entered a stall. I Switched off the A/T and A/P, full throttle, nose down, recovery. Got straight and level then switched the A/P back on and everything was rosy.

Only started happening very recently.

Update.

More problems today. 737 refusing to climb according to the FMC flight plan. Also holding a distinct nose down attitude while the A/T fires up N1 to 90% and sits there.

After hours of trouble shooting I've figured the problem is FSUIPC (which I installed last weekend).

After deleting the 737 profile in fsuipc.ini and switching on the 'Enable Controllers' in FSX, everything is working fine!

I actually recall now Froogle saying something about the NGX with FSUIPC needing the 'Enable Controllers' ticked in FSX for the throttles to work properly.

Have you reconfigured fsuipc recently? Anyone else got any insight on this?

C

ChristoGPS....Until today I have had no luck with getting a fix for our problem...on any forum....so, I filled out a ticket with PMDG and admitted to them it was hard for me to explain my airspeed problem with both the NGX and 777 during the climbout.....They responded to me quickly with the following.....Try deleting the FSUIPC4.ini file in the FSX/Modules folder - corruption of some of the axis settings in that file can cause what you're seeing."Try deleting the FSUIPC4.ini file in the FSX/Modules folder - corruption of some of the axis settings in that file can cause what you're seeing." So, I did a takeoff with an old Saved Flight that would not work properly...BUT now does on the climbout....so the problem seems to have been fixed by PMDG Support....al v again a happy camper..er simmer...

Hi alverthein. Glad you got it sorted. I did the same by deleting the 737 profile from the fsuipc.ini file. I might reconfigure the controls again and see if it works this time.

Could you let me know if you get the problem again after recreating your fsuipc control profiles?

Happy flying

Archived