Looking for Sopwith Bee and Danish Base Scenery For FS9

Guest brownbee89

Guest brownbee89

Hi,

I am looking for the freeware Aeroplane Heaven Sopwith Bee for FS2004 and Danish Base Scenery, also for FS2004. This the same scenery that I presume was released freeware and most likely in beta. If anyone here has it, it would be great if it could be uploaded to flight sim library.

Thanks

• 5 years later...
Hi,

I am looking for the freeware Aeroplane Heaven Sopwith Bee for FS2004 and Danish Base Scenery, also for FS2004. This the same scenery that I presume was released freeware and most likely in beta. If anyone here has it, it would be great if it could be uploaded to flight sim library.

Thanks

Hi, I am also unsuccessfully looking for this scenario (Danish Base Scenery). I would be very grateful for your help!

I have the files you require. I will upload four zip files today to Flightsim.com They should appear in the FS9 new files section in the next day or so.

1) Danish Base scenery.

2) AH Sopwith Bee.

3) AH Sopwith Bee patch. (smoke effects).

4) AH Sopwith Bee manual.

A pretty little aircraft and still looking good. Happy flying.

Am I correct in assuming that the Danish Base Scenery does just adjust the landscape of the city of Copenhagen? Nothing else and nothing more? But interesting and useful anyway, thanks for uploading,

Bernard

Edited by leuen