Boeing 737NG simulator (DIY and for hobby use)

kni-dk

My DIY home build flight simulator is for sale

Flight SIM approach AAL.jpg

This is a B737NG (700/800/900) look-a-like simulator - fixed base - 2 seater - with all systems, made on FSX, Project Magenta, Opencockpits. Parts partly build as DIY, partly combined DIY and purchased elements, and partly finish plug'n'play parts - this is a dream of DIY flight simulator and has been my hobby for the last 8 years.

I have recognized that my eager for building and flying has come to an end and instead of leaving the flight simulator in the room I have decided that another enthusiast should have the opportunity to continue the work I have started.

This is a DIY project - if you are interested - you need all kind of skills and knowledge in multiple disciplines as handy man, software, hardware, computer, work shop, painter etc.

All the materials I have purchased, collected over the years will follow the flight simulator including the DIY CNC milling machine for brackets and panels Including the LapTop controlling it, as well as licens for K-code software and text generator software), as well as a large collection of cables, wires, electronic components, as connectors etc.

Based on 6 Windows7 PC’s in network, 3 50" display total 3840*1080 and 90 degree viewangel - 45 degree each side), Microsoft Flightsim X (sp2), FSUIPC, WideFS, ProjectMagenta (ClassCockpit, CDU, MCP, pmSystems, pmSound, pmGetweather), Opencockpit (SIOC and HW modules), Leo Bodnar BU836X (USBinput), ReveolutionSimProducts TQ (Thottle Quadrant), and other software for specific system simulations.

This is truly a Do IT YOUR SELF project – but for those who loves DIY – this will a head start of your dream.

The simulator project including all parts must be picked up at location in Denmark, expect a full day or two day packaging operation, including of course a lot of hand over information, documentations an much much more.

Price range 20.000 Euro (negotiable in that range)

Flight SIM CPH A21.jpg

Flight SIM AP system.jpg

Flight SIM display view.jpg

Flight SIM pedestal.jpg

Flight SIM TQ.jpg

• 3 years later...

Archived