World of AI in FSX Steam

kirker

Well I just installed the same way as I did for the delux version.

But, where did you download them from? mostly AI planes are TFS packages. Did you run the setup as an admin?. If you haven't downloaded from this site http://www.world-of-ai.com/allpackages.php it might help you. When checking passenger airlines make sure u click on FSX instead of Fs9.

I used WoAI packages to install over 30 airlines with zero issues in Steam Edition.

First make sure you actually point it to your installation folder for the game. Second dont use expert mode, its buggy. Lastly, never unzip the airline files as the installer needs them zipped.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi CptCaveman:

I am unable to install my woai planes in steam. I use a downloadable version of steam, alongside of my boxed regular fsx sim. I have numerous woai airlines installed in fsx but can't do it in steam. My woai intaller only points to FS9 and FSX paths. What path do I need to get it into fsx steam???

jkeim

You SHOULD be able to get it with the following path: D:\steam\steamapps\common\FSX

Of course, your drive letter may be different.

Also, if you let it go default all the way, it might have C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files(X86) in place of my D:\

If you installed it there, you may have trouble installing anything, as Windows is touchy about letting you add/change anything in those two folders. The best solution, IMO, is to uninstall FSX, then reinstall it ANYwhere but one of those two folders.

Hope this helps a little...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived