DC3 Airways site.

Any DC3 pilots out there? Are you having trouble accessing anything beyond the first page of the DC3 Airways site? I can`t even get into their e-mail to find out what the problem is. When I click on any of the menu headings the drop-down happens at the far left end of the menu. I have no idea what is wrong. I`m probably not explaining this very well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Hello: Here is the link for the DC-3 Airways site: http://www.dc3airways.com/. You may have to change your compatibility settings on your browser. They recently upgraded some stuff, so maybe not. Also, they've been having issues with the Google Chrome Browser, so use IE if you can.

Seeya

ATB

Not been able to reach anyone with IE or chrome

Any DC3 pilots out there? Are you having trouble accessing anything beyond the first page of the DC3 Airways site? I can`t even get into their e-mail to find out what the problem is. When I click on any of the menu headings the drop-down happens at the far left end of the menu. I have no idea what is wrong. I`m probably not explaining this very well.

There was a server issue. New address is dc3airways.net Note, it is no longer .com

Sherm

DCA662

Archived