Liberty Air Virtual

mattsmith28

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/mattsmith30/rsz_liberty_air_logo_zpsi6qtk7qy.jpg

Liberty Air is a virtual airline based in the USA.

We strive to conduct ourselves as professional and fun.

You can fly short hops to long international flights.

Our Fleet currently consists of:

4 x Boeing 737-600

5 x Boeing 737-700

8 x Boeing 737-800

5 x Boeing 737-900

5 x Boeing 767-300

4 x Boeing 777-200LR

4 x Boeing 777-300ER

2 x Embraer E135

We currently have 5 Hubs in the USA with thoughts of opening a European Hub in the near future.

http://www.libertyairva.com

Hi I've been getting interested in flying for a virtual airlines for a while now, but since I have never been involved before I'm somewhat at a loss on how to do it. I don't mean how to join or fly but actually What they are beyond the obvious and what makes one VA better or more fitting to my type of flying than the next one.

For instance I fly the PMDG 747 as my default in FSX, yet i know that except for international flights (or the president and private owners) no airlines fly them in the U.S. Which I assume is why its not in your fleet. Also regarding that, when i see a list like that are these planes you provide? i.e., send an install to the pilot, or do they supply their own?

Also i assume u fly either Vatsim (which I have a logon for) or a personal network? those are just few of the many question I have about Virtual airlines. But I'm willing if I can find answers to most of them.

What VA to join is a persons personnel choice, different VA's offer different things.

The PMDG 747 Could be possible in the future as an aircraft in our fleet.

At the moment all our liveries are for the PMDG 737 and 777 (Hopefully freeware models coming soon).

These liveries are available to download from our fleet page.

You do not have to fly on Vatsim if you don't want to, this is also personnel choice, you can fly offline but log your flight using smartCars.

Hope this helps!

Archived