Problem with MAIW traffic

Hey,

I have been having a strange problem with MAIW NAS Corpus Christi package and kngp_fsx.zip sceenery package. The problem is at one of the hold short points on the taxiway, the aircraft stop and then disappear from the sim after a few minutes. I have ADE if I need to fix the layout of the field. Can anyone help me?

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

Maybe the hold short point is too far from the runway. Try the fault finder from ADE!

Good luck.

happy landings! Christian:pilot:

Intel i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHZ, 4 Kerne, 16 GB

MSI RX 480; M. SATA WD 500 GB;

WD RED PRO 2TB Win 10, 64 bit; FSX Gold Acc.

Can't figure out where I am suppose to put the file after I save it, because its not a BGL.

Can someone help me?

System specs: AMD FTX 6300 six core processor 3.5 GHz, Video card Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti 2 GB on board,

Windows 8.1 64 bit and 1 TB on hard drive.

I had that with one of my old scenery's for KHOU. I fixed it one time, but I didn't

use MAIW, and know nothing about that program.

But as far as the afcad fix, seems I remember the problem being a missing "link"

between the hold short, and the runway. I think it was called a "link", but it's been

so long, I"m not sure.

The planes would get to the hold short, and without the link, or whatever it was

called, the planes didn't know how to go to the runway, and would just sit there

in my way when it was time for me to go. :mad:

But the scenery and afcad I'm using now doesn't have that problem.

I redid Jim Dhaenens KNGP AFCAD to provide parking for the MAIW package in FSX and I ran into the same issue. IIRC it has something to do with them wanting to use the short runway, or the longer one (been awhile, can't recall), and they would never quite be able to taxi over to it. I'll mess with it again and see what I can come up with -- might be until this weekend, though.

Greetings all.

Can't figure out where I am suppose to put the file after I save it, because its not a BGL.

Can someone help me?

In the upper right corner is the COMPILE button. you press that and then navigate to the airport BGL you are working on and then hit save. It will ask if you want to overwrite the file choose YES... :cool: Make sure you back up the original BGL in case you tend towards brain farts. (speaking from experience here!)

Brian

Archived